Lucy says that when she gets up, the first thing she does is to put on her robe. 露西说她每天起床第一件事就是穿上睡袍。 To put on her robe, robe. A robe, which is sometimes called a bathrobe, is a large piece of clothing that you w

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 ESL露西的一天

Chapter Eight Toads Great Escape When Toad realized that he was a prisoner in this terrible jail, he lay down on the floor and cried for a long time. He wouldnt see the sunlight for twenty years. He felt awful. How stupid and foolish I was! he said.

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 有声名著之杨柳风

01. Being a 3S lady is like drowning, a really delightful sensation after you cease to struggle. 当一个剩女,好比溺水而亡。到了停止挣扎之后,就会有那真正快乐的感觉了。 02. I hope I meet somebody I want to marry soon

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语最炫潮流

SCENE③ C 同时间 在附近一个钢琴学校里 【用电脑交朋友】 Sue: Do you want to 1) end up an 2) old maid? 苏: 你想变成老小姐吗? Rose: Im happy as a 3) single woman. 柔丝:

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 网络社交

1. Today marks the 4th anniversary of the start of the Iraq war. In a statement this morning, President Bush asked Americans to be patient and said a quick troop withdrawal would have devastating consequences. 2. Three New York City police detective

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2007

1. The lawyer for a hotel maid who accused International Monetary Fund chief Dominique Strauss-Kahn of sexual abuse says she is telling the truth. Lawyer Jeffrey Shapiro says the maid is an immigrant from West Africa, who has a 15-year-old daughter.

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(137) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2011(五月)

When Things Go Very, Very Wrong Welcome to VOA Learning Englishs program Words and Their Stories. Life is not perfect. Things go wrong. We make mistakes. We have mishaps and failures. But mistakes, mishaps and failures are nothing compared to a fiasc

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(十一)月

A: Hey Stephanie. Guess what? B: What? A: Robert asked me to marry him. We're getting married. B: Congratulations. I'm so happy for you. So when is the big day? A: We haven't set the date exactly, but it looks like it will be sometime in July. B: How

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 对话类英语听力

A: Hey Stephanie. Guess what? B: What? A: Robert asked me to marry him. We're getting married. B: Congratulations. I'm so happy for you. So when is the big day? A: We haven't set the date exactly, but it looks like it will be sometime in July. B: How

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 高级-Advanced Listening

The head of the International Monetary Fund has been arrested in New York City and accused of sexually assaulting a hotel maid. New York police spokesman Paul Browne says Dominique Strauss-Kahn is in custody and was being questioned Saturday evening.

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

I met a little cottage girl: 我遇到一个乡村小姑娘, She was eight years old, she said; 她说,她今年八岁; Her hair was thick with many a curl, 卷发盘绕在她头上, That clustered round her head. 又浓又密的一堆。 She

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第三册

雅思写作范文:先天VS后天 Version111 Research indicates that the characteristics we were born with have much more influence on our personality and development than experiences we have had in our life. Which do you think is the major influen

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语

We are back with Jim Parsons from The Big Bang Theory 欢迎回来 这位是《生活大爆炸》的Jim Parson and we are gonna prepare you the first play you did on Broadway was 我们现在要给你预演一下 你在百老汇的第一场演出叫

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 艾伦脱口秀

Joey and Stacy finished their meal. The waiter brought them some fortune cookies. Stacy broke open her cookie. Joey asked, What does it say? She said, It says that I'll see a special person soon. Just then, her mom walked into the restaurant. They hu

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇故事(纽约)

Lesson 12 Holiday 第十二课 节日 December 24 12月24日 Merry Christmas! 圣诞快乐! Read it! 读读看! Christmas is coming! 圣诞节就要来了! Susie finished a report on Santa Claus. 苏希完成了一篇关于圣诞老公公的报导

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 大家说英语

Todd: Adrienne, we're going to talk about cleaning! So, first of all, how often do you clean, like your apartment? Adrienne: Thoroughly, I would say I clean once a week. Todd: So, do you consider yourself a clean person? Adrienne: I consider myself a

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

Hotel Workers 饭店的工作人员 Depending on tips to augment their usually small salaries. Rather than being annoyed at having to tip the doorman who greets you, consider it part of the cost of travel and be prepared with the dollar bills you wil

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

LESSON 17 We are seven 第十七课 我们是七个 I met a little cottage girl, 我遇到了一个女孩的小屋, She was eight years old, she said; 她八岁的时候,她说; Her hair was thick with many a curl 她的头发是厚许多旋度 That

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(120) / 评论(0) 分类 英国语文第三册

magic n.魔法,巫术;戏法 magnificent a.壮丽的;华丽的 maid n.女佣,女仆;少女 maintain vt.维持;赡养;维修 major a.较大的 n.专业 manly a.男子气概的,果断的

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(138) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

初级英语听力(新版) Lesson10 Can I help you? Yes, please. I'd like some instant coffee. Certainly. How much would you like? A large jar, please. That's a very nice cardigan. Is it new? Yes. It was very cheap. I got it in a sale. I like it very

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(134) / 评论(0) 分类 初级英语听力新版